You will need to establish a connection between the PushPress Store app on your Fire Tablet and your PushPress account.
- Launch the PushPress Store app on the Tablet
- Wait for app to load, you should see an orange loading circle thing then a 6 digit pairing code. (loader can take a few minutes the first time you open this app)
- Login to your PushPress Control Panel on a desktop or laptop.
- Go to Apps in the main menu.
- Click 'Configure' on the Store App tile.
- You should see the same code on the tablet as you do in the list of Pairing Codes, (right hand column) if not click "Don't see your code here?" link.
- Use the context menu (3 vertical dots) to 'Pair Token'. Give the device a name like 'retail store app' then hit 'Pair Applicaiton' button to complete.
- Pairing can take up to 30 seconds for some magic to happen, you should see your tablet refresh and give you access to the products in your store. You are now done with this process.
- Store app not supported on iPads listed as Vintage and Obsolete models.
Notes and Troubleshooting
• If this is not working and you are having issues with getting it to pair correctly, message us on the Control Panel chat so we can help out.
• Its helpful to be on the same IP address when doing this process. (But not necessary). This just means be on the same WiFi network.
• You should only need to do this one time. It should always re-connect without having to do this process again if you are always on the same WiFi network. If you have to repair often let us know in the Control Panel Chat. The only exception to this is if you move the tablet to a different WiFi network, like take it home etc.