Connect to Google
The Google connection is used to sync the classes you are coaching from the classes schedule to your Google Calendar. It will also sync any Appointments you create to the Coaches calendar who is assigned to the Appointment. It's a good idea to get all your coaches to connect their Google accounts with PushPress for these reasons.
*When you connect to Google a new calendar will be created in your Google account to sync your items from PushPress to. You will also be able to choose in your PushPress account if you want to show personal items from your Google Calendar in the My Day section of your PushPress Dashboard.
If you are not seeing appointments/classes on your calendar, disconnect your google and repeat steps below.
How to Connect.
1. Go to Dashboard | PushPress
2. Click on 3 dots next to your name bottom left corner
3. Click on My Profile
4. Click on Connect To Google
5. Select your Google account
6. Authorize PushPress to access your Google account
7. Now you can scroll to the bottom of your profile page and select to show or not show personal items
8. Now select Sync Coaching Schedule to sync all existing classes to your calendar.
9. Now select Sync Appointment Schedule to sync all existing appointments to your calendar (if needed).
10. Congratulations! You are now connected to your Google calendar!
PushPress is a gym software that helps gym owners have an easier time taking care of their business. We've helped thousands of gyms streamline and professionalize their businesses with an easy-to-use yet powerful solution built by our team who have decades of experience running successful gyms themselves.