What you need to know about the limitations of an Individual Apple Developer Account
• You can only have one user. You can't add additional user logins.
• You will need to share this single user login with PushPress so we can configure the account correctly.
• You will need to be available via text or email when we configure the account to send us 2 factor authentication codes.
• You can't change the Apple ID associated with the account once its setup. 😲. This is why we very very very strongly recommend you create a new Apple ID just for this account only.
• You can't transfer this Individual Apple Developer Account to another Individual Apple Developer Account, however, you can 'upgrade' it to an Organization account. Instructions here.
What you need to know about the limitations of an Organization Apple Developer Account
• It takes longer to create than an Individual Apple Developer Account because you have to get a D-U-N-S number.