There comes a time where we need to fire or remove access for a Staff member to be able to login into your PushPress subdomain. The first thing that needs to be done is to demote them from staff back to a member.
- Log in to your PushPress Control Panel
- Choose Staff Members under the People menu
- Find the staff member you need to demote
- Select Three dots next to their name
- Choose Edit Coach Info
- Scroll to the bottom of staff profile
- Change Access Role to "Demote to member"
- Click Save Changes Button
This will remove their access as a staff member in your system and keep their "member" profile active. To completely remove their profile you will need to go to the member profile and choose "delete member" from links on right hand side.