Google Analytics is a free tracking tool by Google that shows you how visitors use your PushPress landing pages and/or connected WordPress website.
What it does
It will add your tracking ID in the following places
• Plan Landing Pages
• Event Landing Pages
• Product Landing Pages
• Lead Capture Form
• Every page on your website if install the PushPress WordPress plugin
• Every page on your website if you are a PushPress Sites client
How to configure the app
- In your PushPress Control Panel, go to Apps -> App Store -> Google Analytics
- Toggle 'Enable Google Analytics' to ON
- Input your Google Analytics Tracking ID in the box. (find your tracking ID here)
This integration only works on PushPress landing pages, your PushPress website, or connected WordPress website. PushPress cannot install ehe tracking ID on any other website service. You will need to add that manually.
Lastly, this integration only installs the tracking ID. To monitor traffic, you will need to log into your Google Analytics dashboard, outside of PushPress.