ACH refunds operate differently than credit card refunds:
- A refund can only be processed after the payment process has completed. For example, if a refund is initiated immediately after a payment is made, there will be a 4-5 business day delay for the charge to process first, then another 4-5 business days for the refund transfer process.
- ACH refunds must be initiated within 90 days after the original payment.
- Refunds for ACH payments take longer to process: between 4-5 business days.
You can do a full or partial refund for any transaction in the Control Panel.
- Find the transaction receipt. Either from their member detail history or from the payment report.
- On there receipt page hit the 'refund' button.
- A modal will pop up. Either leave the full amount to be refunded or adjust to a lesser refund amount.
- Hit 'Confirm'
*For information on how to process Credit Card refunds, go here