You can create Contracts for things like a '12 month membership agreement' etc and automatically attach it to a Plan or a Discount. In this example we will attach it to a discount rather than a plan because it is the recommended way to organize your Plan structure in PushPress. If you have a plan specific for '12 month membership contract', stop right now and set that up as a discount instead. More info on that here.
Here is how you create the contract.
- From the main menu, navigate to Apps -> Digital Documents.
- Click the pink plus icon button to create a new document.
- Enter a title for your Document.
- Enter the contents of your Contract. Use the formatting tool bar to make sure its formatted correctly and easy to read.
- Select 'Discount' from the 'Attach To:' dropdown.
- Select which Discount you want the Contract attached to from the checkboxes below.
- Click 'Publish' button.
Each person that gets this discount added to a plan will also get this contract added for them to sign.